Original Artwork on Display
A selection of my past works and currently available paintings are displayed on this website, some are available for sale and most are held in private collections in the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Dubai and Australia.
Each painting is carefully and painstakingly created by hand and as such is a “one off” with no two identical, so you are guaranteed to own a truly unique, highly collectible piece of art.
A certificate of Authenticity can be provided at no extra charge. The certificate should be retained by the art collector as proof of the artwork's genuineness.
My works are exhibited in various art galleries in the UK, please contact me with your location and I can advise which gallery displaying my work is closest to you?
Purchasing is easy, just contact me with your enquiry via email or telephone;
1. If the piece is in your vicinity (ie. on exhibition/for sale) I will advise on how you can obtain it.
2. By arrangement you are welcome to visit my Studio in-person.
3. If the artwork is from my studio I can safely package and ship it direct to you by courier delivery, likewise my various art galleries usually offer shipping options.
If you require a Certificate of Authenticity with your artwork please just ask.
I am always delighted to carry out commissions, please contact with your enquiry and I will usually reply to emails within 24 hours, or if you prefer telephone me;
1. We can discuss your requirements and advise on the most suitable options for your particular request/idea. I will provide sample images as required to assist you with making your decision.
3. If you are happy with your quotation and commission proposal, I will usually ask for a deposit.
4. Commissions can usually take between 2-8 weeks to completion depending on size complexity, drying time, etc.
5. I will update you with progress of your commission via email.
6. On completion your commission will be available for collection or courier delivery.
Add a Personal Touch? I can discreetly add names of your loved ones into your painting at no extra charge. This special 'personal touch' will be cleverly discreet and only visible if you know it is there...
In the event that a piece you desire has been sold, I would be delighted to create a 'Re-Make' of the artwork.
A re-make is an original piece of art painstakingly and carefully created, by me, by-hand and from 'scratch' in the same manner.
A re-make IS NOT a copy or a duplicate of any description, it is an ORIGINAL ARTWORK painted by hand and the finished result will be similar to the previous version, but not exactly the same.
A re-make artwork is in fact a "One Off" in its own right, and is a truly unique highly collectable piece of art.
Giving a piece of Art is a fabulous and special gift. I can supply a personalised gift voucher to order.
To enquire about a gift voucher just email me. The information required for a gift voucher is;
1. Value (eg. £200)
2. Special message for the recipient of the Gift Voucher (eg. "To Susan on Your Retirement"...)
3. On receipt of payment I will issue the Gift Voucher and post 1st class to your address.
4. The recipient of the Voucher can then contact me to organise purchase of Artwork as they desire.
Certificate of Authenticity
The signed 'Certificate of Authenticity' will contain facts and details about the individual artwork and prove its authenticity.
The certificate should be retained by the art collector as proof of the artwork's genuineness.
I can provide a signed certificate on request and at no extra charge, please just email your request.
Payment can be made by Cash or Online Bank Payment.
Cleared funds are required at point of delivery.
I can securely package your painting and arrange Insured Courier Delivery within the UK,
Costing from just £10, depending on size of the painting(s).
Please enquire for details.
For shipment outside of UK it's a little more expensive, please enquire via email.